Do you want to transform businesses through designing and engineering customer experiences and tech? Keep reading!
Our client is a software and consulting firm with offices in 30 different countries and specializes in software development (including product design &development and digital platform engineering), digital strategy and experience design.
There are 22 people in the design team across Singapore and Japan and have a highly global collaborative design community with opportunities to work on projects around Asia, with a focus on Singapore.
- Working very close with Business and IT
- BA activities like: evaluating services, conduct requirements-gatherings, using and analyzing a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- Collaborate with our client’s business partners in the creation of business requirements and functional specifications
- Support project management and quality control
- Recognize the impact of functional and non-functional requirements
- Prototype and implement solutions
- Documentation: create and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user stories, wireframes etc
- Stakeholder management throughout the entire project
- Minimal 3 years exp in a Tech BA role
- Technical and business skills as an IT professional
- Experience working with Design teams with a focus on Web Apps
- Worked in different phases of the project life cycle and managed end-to-end test cycles
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- You know how to set technical requirements and find solid solutions
- MarTech and CRM experience is a big plus
You will join a world class senior design team and a grass route design talent academy, giving opportunity to learn from peers and mentor juniors.
Do you want to work in a culture that supports continuous personal and professional development to explore niche and passion projects within design? Email me now and we discuss the details: [email protected]