One of our clients is a SaaS company from Hong Kong with clients all over the region and if you love to go out, you have most certainly used their products. They take a lot of pride in their tech products and this pays off as they are gaining market share year over year.
Therefore, they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst that has worked in agile development environments and is able to work with local clients in Hong Kong. This means Cantonese is one of the requirements.
- Working on multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Understanding the client’s business requirements and translate into tasks
- Support the client with defining the solutions to meet the business requirements
- Documenting specifications to meet the defined solutions
- Efficient working in an agile environment by creating user stories, acceptance criteria etc
- Support the testing process of the deliverables by creating test cases and assisting with the UAT
- 5 year experience in an ‘Online transaction processing’ environment
- Of that 2 year experience as a Business Analyst
- You need to have a track record of requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience working in an agile development environment, especially SCRUM.
- You speak English and Cantonese
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and written
Do you have what it takes and does working in an international environment gets you excited?
Get in touch today: [email protected]