Business Developer / Sales Manager (m/f/x), Berlin / Munich
For our client is new breed of innovation consultancy that has digital values at its core. We are looking for a Business Developer to be based in the Berlin or Munich offices. Our client has been selected as the best place to work in Europe, twice! Working in the areas of IoT, robotics and face recognition, the agency designs innovative mobile apps and online software – all with a focus on user experience and interaction. This client believes that the winning recipe for digital projects is happy people, happy customers and happy users – which reflects the distinctive culture of their company. Their customers span across the financial services, media, automotive and energy industries.
Our client does not see sales as a separate function. It's an integral part of the team and the way they work, which means the role includes an end-to-end responsibility for the business you build.
Experiment. Try new things. Drive what you are passionate about. Fail interestingly, succeed spectacularly. This is what you will have leeway to do.
- Sales and business development based on the company’s full offering, including advisory, service design and development
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Development and implementation of an effective sales strategy
- Monitoring the entire sales cycle: prospecting, acquisition of new accounts / cold aquise, preparing proposals, negotiating contracts, closing orders, managing existing accounts, consulting and account development of key customers
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by developing sales literature and participating in industry events
- Making a strong contribution to and sharing in the responsibility of running the German business
- 5-10 years of work experience in digital business, development and/or sales
- Strong competence and background in development, design, analytics, agile coaching or digital business design
- Understanding of digital product and services and what it takes to build superb digital services for very demanding customers
- Belief in lean startup, with experience in working with large organizations
- Consultative mindset and a dedication to help customers succeed in a digital world
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility
- Dynamic – gets things done – can-do attitude
- Fluent German and English
- Travel required
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great possibilities for continuous learning and professional growth. If you are interested in a lean, flat organization and distinctive organizational culture, please get in touch!