About the company
An online platform providing global travelers with the opportunity to book the most exceptional tourism experience. Our client has offices across Europe, Asia, and America and is continuing to bring in more outstanding deals to the growing members.
About the role
They are looking for a Sales Manager to join the growing business. You'll be a representative of the exciting brand and be bringing in more partners/clients – hotels, airlines, TAs, tourism boards, as well as looking out for the hottest deals the market can offer to the members.
- Responsible for achieving individual sale targets and including related KPIs as well as annual budgeted sales margin.
- Responsibilities will include the ownership of the market segments, promoting all lines of our products and services solutions with the support of our in-house experts and to ensure the delivery of these quality services to corporate clients.
- Bring in new business via high activity levels, extensive networking. Provide excellent consultative sales approach, which enable you to foster relations with prospects who are holding Senior Management, Human Resources or Purchasing positions
- Formulate sales strategies and action plans to develop new business opportunities, generate revenue growth and achieve gross profit targets
- Implement and coordinate market promotional activities for relevant market segments.
- Maximize sales and growth opportunities from existing customers assigned through education and promotion of the range of services offered by company to the stakeholders of the clients including but not limited to HR Managers / Director, business travelers, expatriates & senior executives.
- Develop and execute account management plans targeted at ensuring retention of existing customers.
- Up sell the existing customers by identifying extension opportunities and work with Director of Sales & Marketing, subject experts and regional office to provide solutions to meet these needs.
- Monitor the clients’ satisfaction level and provide to the company any client’s feedback on how we can enhance our service. In case of a compliant filed by member or client, proactively work with operation team and the management team to identify the issues and develop solutions to address the issue identified and take the ownership to work with Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager to respond to the client in a professional manner.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- University graduate preferred
- At least 3 year of proven sales experiences in solution selling to multinational organizations
- Good spoken and written English / Chinese / Mandarin communication skill
- Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, orally and in writing
- Must be well-versed in MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Persuasive, articulate and able to work with and influence people at all levels, nationalities, and personalities.
- Self motivated and possess aggressive sales personality in achieving quantitative results
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach and be able to foster relations with a wide range of local and expatriate clients who are holding Senior Management, Human Resources or Purchasing position
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results