Our client is a full-service digital agency with extensive expertise in strategy, technology and content. With headquarters in London, they acquired a Cologne based internet and social media agency in 2015, as another step in expanding their delivery of transformative customer experiences.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f) to be based either in Cologne or home office.
- Lead the agency’s technology focused growth and business development activities in Germany by building a pipeline of opportunities.
- Work closely with the agency’s client services and identify opportunities for up or cross-selling the agency’s technology propositions to existing clients.
- Follow up and qualify incoming leads.
- Build relationships with Adobe and Sitecore representatives in Germany.
- Consult with prospective and existing clients either in a pre-sales or pre-delivery capacity to help develop client business cases.
- Own the agency’s new business process for technology pitches in Germany leveraging the support of the CTO and wider Zone technology team to ensure successful pitch outcomes.
- Help transition newly won clients into the client group delivery team.
- Business development or technology consulting background in a large digital agency, software vendor or system integrator
- Proven track record in pitching and winning projects of two kinds:
- Design and build projects delivered using Adobe Experience Manager (CQ) or Sitecore enterprise content management platforms.
- Custom mobile application development projects to be delivered using iOS, Android or a hybrid platform such as Xamarin.
- Broad knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM and emerging mobile and connected technologies.
- Native German speaker and fluent English speaker
- Based in Germany, role will involve frequent travel within Germany and visits to the agency’s Cologne office on a regular basis.
Does this hit a cord? Please send your application to: [email protected] | Tel. +49 (030) 467 267 014