USD130k – USD150k
Based in Jakarta, Singapore
The client a global advertising agency with more than 2500 staff across 20 offices doing transformative work for a key client across all markets. They are looking to grow their regional presence and are looking for a Business Director to lead the discipline and represent the Indonesian office.
About the role:
- Take full responsibility for the strategic direction of the business and develop and execute the plan for the growth
- Ensure that the agency, in every area, delivers the best possible product, firmly grounded in a thoughtful, strategically sound understanding of the client’s business, the long-term direction, and the tasks at hand
- Oversee the development and execution of annual brand plans
- Take the lead role in building the client’s business and generating new strategies for agency-client partnerships
- Take ownership in decision making on the client’s business
- Guide the strategic direction of the client’s businesses and brands for partners and suppliers
- Ensure that each partner of Account Management, Media, Strategic Planning, Creative and BTL are fully aware of client’s objectives, timing needs, and deliverable requirements
- Nourish and safeguard the client relationship, maintain contact, and build rapport on as many levels of the organization as possible
- Stay abreast of client results. If objectives are not being met, determine reasons and initiate appropriate action.
- Regularly communicate with the client on the agency’s overall performance. Initiate feedback from the client and identify problem areas in order to control and prevent future problems.
Education, experience and general job requirements:
- 15+ years of Account Management experience working at a major agency as an account lead
- Previous experience on a major, national Automotive and Dealer Association account
- Must have previous experience leading teams
- Track record of building strong long-term client relationships
- Solid understanding of agency and creative process
- Demonstrated fiscal management skills
- Ability to maintain composure in high stress situations
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Business fluent in both Indonesian and English
*Due to the volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to [email protected]
EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1879375 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)