Our client is an established business insights and data agency based in Singapore and they’re seeking for a director for their Business Insights team.
As a Director of Business Insights, you will work with clients to address their business ask with the agency’s Business Insight products, data solutions, or consultation. With a deep understanding of market data sources, market and category dynamics & opportunities, you will proactively drive the use of analytics and insights to support their business growth pillars.
In your job, you will oversee the full value chain:
- Product Development: support the customisation of BI products to the local markets as well as developing local propositions.
- Business Development: from positioning the agency’s Business Insights, to identify prospects, to closing sales as well as identifying go-to-market partners and establishing capabilities.
- Delivery: delivering BI services and products to client satisfaction with support from your team; technical consultant, data scientists, project manager etc.
- Thought leadership: Act as a leader in the data & insight community to build relationships and collaborate on business needs, and you create a culture of accountability, collaboration and inclusion through your influence and performance.
Define the effort and the solution required for those opportunities.
- Lead the delivery of the work, from project initiation to project completion.
- Build and maintain a great relationship with clients and the broader industry.
- Manage a team encompassing and not limited to a Technical Consultant and Project Manager, supported by Data Science team.
- Manage the agency, client, contractor, alliance partner people working on the project, acting as a Client Director
- Deliver against the agreed project milestone and commercials
- Be present in market to advocate the agency’s and its service
- Support the creation of product offerings related to the agency’s Analytics and Consulting solutions
- Support hiring activities and the growth of the Analytics & Consulting practice
- You will report to the Country Director with a dotted line into Regional Head of Business Insights.
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of related professional experience with global consultancies, data consultancies, or research/ analytics agencies/ industry
- Solid industry experience in at least two industry verticals: Telecommunications, Retail or E-commerce or regional/ global brands in APAC
- Experience in creation and leading data strategy workshops.
- Ability to collaborate & communicate well across various team functions.
- Sales and revenue targets in excess of 1mil USD
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills. Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and local language
If this sounds like you, please email your cv to [email protected]