Our client is an airline company who has consistently been named as the world's best carrier in their service field for 11 years in a row in international travel and airline awards. They are aiming to transform to digital operated airline company and looking for digital talents to strengthen their teams in China.
The position will play a critical role in contributing to our client’s continued business success by working with IT functions to provide high level BI expertise and manage IT solution to support consolidation, reporting, forecasting and budgeting. Be as a key player in planning, modelling and forecast. Manage system evolution and modelling initiative. The core purpose includes:
● Best Practice / Standardization of Data ● Training ● Reporting / Dashboard / Automation / Process Enhancement ● Insights / Ad-hoc Studies ● Campaign Performance
● Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics, KPIs, and deliver actionable insights & dashboard to relevant decision-makers.
● Analyze data to answer key questions with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
● Standardize analysis, reporting and data source including documenting best practices
● Develop and provide guidance/training and support to local and overseas teams – standardized reporting and automated reporting tools and knowledge transfer. Proactively support business teams on various financial analysis and identify improvement areas and solutions
● Develop standardized reporting tools (reports, dashboards, etc.) for all levels of management
● Adhere to Data Governance as data auditor for reports/dashboards, analytics and insights
● Continuously seek for areas of improvement: participate in the evolution of technical solution to integrate new modules, adapt modeling, adjust processes, optimize processing time
● Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in a relevant field from an accredited college or university. Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Actuarial sciences
● 5 years of relevant experience in business intelligence function
● Intermediate level SQL scripting skill is a must
● Intermediate level Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Python skills is a plus
● Applicants with experience using Google DataStudio, Tableau are highly favored
● Able to travel overseas