Client Lead (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is the global marketing transformation partner for one of the most iconic automotive brands and part of the largest communication groups in the world.
For their offices in Berlin, they are currently looking for a Client Lead to ensure seamless integration and scaling capabilities across the business.
- Responsible for integration of joint capabilities locally and internationally to ensure no additional efforts / duplication – retain strong regional client interface as well as delivery of specific regional objectives;
- Close supervision of the business model – ensuring that it scales capabilities and enables the local markets to go faster in adopting new tools, technologies and approaches (e.g. DMP, SFMC, Data, Dynamic Creativity, Data and Adaptation);
- Lead all the regional inputs accordingly to HQ campaigns, ensure business objectives translate into marketing and communication objectives – oversee the entire development of the regional campaigns;
- Point of contact between the markets – lead the transfer and translation of ideas, tactics and strategies to the markets and feed in the market needs as required;
- Own delivery of key priorities – SF DMP activations, SFMC Operational Model, Marketing Dashboard, OneWeb activation, Regional Campaigns
- In charge of budget planning and delivery to budget with a focus on the external markets;
- Responsible for the development of the team and talent to succeed in delivering acceleration of the new agency model – orchestrate the shared community across the markets;
- 10 + years of proven leadership in delivering successful solutions and innovation / new business models for clients;
- Experience working integrated with a focus on digital;
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing realm and working with data;
- Deep passion, enthusiasm and curiosity about the client’s new business model, products and services;
- Highly collaborative approach to building and sharing innovative ideas as well as across the HQ, regional, other markets, SMEs and other agency teams;
- Willingness to travel as required;
- Experience working with international clients with solid writing and speaking skills in both English and German;
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011