Paying upto SGD 6000/month
Location: Central Singapore
Report to the Client Director & Managing Partner of the company.
Nature of projects: Branding, analysis, research, packaging design, brand experience, retail activation, communications, interior design, corporate identity etc
As a Client Manager, will be the primary contact of all key accounts and ensure a strong and healthy relationship with the clients.
You would be responsible for:
- Business development and farming of existing clients
- Pitching of new projects
- Managing existing briefs including cost estimate, follow-ups, timeline assessment and working closely with the creatives
- Deck building for client presentations
You would ideally have:
- Focus on FMCG packaging with at least 5 years of experience in the field
- Strong client management and time management skills for timely delivery of projects
- Merchandising and packaging design experience
Perks: • Medical insurance • Company mobile • Bonus based on company performance • Yearly seminar in exotic countries for kickoff strategy meetings and off-site
With interest or for more information and a detailed job description, please write in with your resume to Chitra Thakore at [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R154377