Our client is looking for an experienced, multi-skilled German Content Lead with a successful track record of building and managing a content-driven lead generation strategy from the ground up.
A global player in the Ed-tech sector you’ll be their Content Lead in Germany and be the owner of the organic pipeline growth. Together the Head of Demand Generation (Germany), you’ll work on creating and distributing content for the whole funnel to build presence as the market leader in Germany.
You’ll be in charge of creating, localizing, and distributing content to lay the groundwork for entry to the German market. Working closely with the Content leads in the UK, France, and the US, you’ll localize and adapt content strategy and brand voice to the German audience, and help scale our European growth.
You’ll be joining a growing content & brand team of 10 and be coached by the Global Head of Content. As we are a remote first company, this role can be based anywhere in Germany.
- 5+ years of hands-on content marketing or inbound marketing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the German SaaS/EdTech market
- Proven track record of managing a blog and success in driving full-funnel organic growth/lead generation
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail (in German and English)
- Strong data and analytics skills – you are comfortable reporting on the business impact of your work
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing and the L&D industry is a big plus. Genuine interest in the space helps
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here.
This sounds like you and would like to know more?