Senior Customer Experience Strategist
Salary: SGD 10,000/mth
As Senior Customer Experience Strategist, you will report directly to the regional chief experience design officer and will have the opportunity to guide a growing team of UX researchers, strategists, and consultants.
Your main role will be to take responsibility for our Sprints 0, the discovery and strategy phase at the outset of every project. You will also support our design scrum teams in understanding the research findings and applying them in the design sprints that follow.
As a highly skilled research practitioner with passion and experience in UX research processes, you will guide our team, develop research plans, facilitate primary research and user testing, and communicate research findings to internal and external stakeholders, and you will also be the advocate for the voice of the user.
You will ensure that we fully understand the business challenges, the customer needs, and the technology constraints and opportunities our client is facing by overseeing, leading and conducting research activities across these three areas. As a strategic thinker with a business mindset, you will synthesise research findings into CX strategies and UX implications that deliver to the client’s KPIs.
As the team grows, so will also the scale and importance of this role within the agency. This is an exceptional opportunity for a well-experienced, strategic yet hands-on CX professional to help grow the agency’s offering to unprecedented scale and market-leading quality.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be
- driving a user-centred design process for projects, working closely with experience designers, other strategists, and data analysts
- developing KPI frameworks for clients based on strategic business objectives
- taking the lead and on research projects, and offering support and guidance to others
- demonstrating subject matter expertise in web development and mobile/cross platform user experience
- developing research strategies throughout the project lifecycle, from conception to launch and ongoing optimisation
- planning and executing primary stakeholder and user research using variety of qualitative and quantitative methods including interviews, workshops, and usability testing
- exploring and adapting new research methodologies
- moderating and facilitating user research sessions in person in Singapore and around the region, as well as remotely
- synthesising research findings into a coherent, prioritised Product Backlog, an appropriate Definition of Done, and a presentation of insights that the client can apply to their business
- formulating digital strategy for client businesses and ensure that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client’s business objectives and brand values
Experience and personality
- have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in UX research, consulting, and design, preferably in an agency environment
- are fundamentally curious
- communicate clearly, constructively, and promptly – orally, visually, and written
- understand agile methodologies (if you have Scrum Product Owner certification, that’s a bonus)
- have experience with qualitative behavioural and attitudinal research techniques, including:
- usability testing
- in-depth interviews with users and stakeholders
- contextual interviews
- card sorting
- diary studies
- analytics – GA, Adobe Analytics, CrazyEgg, ClickTale…
- know how to source, interpret, and apply third party or secondary research
- are equally comfortable in a room with senior stakeholders, managing them through a workhop, as you are empathising one-on-one with a customer whose life story is very different from yours
Do write in to [email protected] if you are interested. Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R1879375