Our client is a global hospitality group looking to revamp their marketing strategy in a data- driven approach. They are looking for a data expert to uncover the customer insights hidden behind data, to understand better business performance, and to help make smarter business decisions.
To kick start such initiatives, they are looking to revamp their loyalty program on a global level. For successful applicant, he/she will need to:
- Perform data manipulation techniques from omnichannel touch points to accurately identify customer journey and behaviour
- Define customer centric KPI metrics to define ROI, CLV, etc. for recommendations on customer retention/ acquisition.
- Work alongside digital marketing team on customer segmentation and targeted marketing
- Build statistical/ predictive models to predict customer behaviour.
- Provide data reporting and data visualization for regional offices and senior management
- Solid experience in SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Strong on statistical modelling such as decision tree, regression, etc.
- Good understanding of CRM, loyalty program
- Good communication skills, able to work with stakeholders of different levels
- Proficient with spoken and written English. Mandarin and Cantonese are a plus
- For less experienced candidates, Senior Data Analyst title can be considered