Our client is a major retail group with some of the most iconic luxury fashion brands in the world. They have established a lean yet specialized team of data experts to drive business insights, improve customer experience through data solutions. It is a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where performance is recognized and creativity is appreciated.
They are looking to hire a Data Scientist to utilize various data modelling techniques to support cross functions initiatives in marketing, sales, CRM, and eCommerce.
- Work with large sets of data through various channels, incorporate various data techniques (predictive modelling, customer segmentation, machine learning, NLP etc.) to provide insightful recommendations on customer journey and to drive business decisions.
- Provide strategies on data collection and integration according to business requirements.
- Drive and participate group wide data projects with internal stakeholders.
- Research on the latest technologies and market trends on how it could be applied to retail industry.
- Education background in disciplines such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, or relevant fields
- Solid experience in working with large sets of data or enterprise level data projects.
- Strong knowledge on advanced analytics, statistical modelling, machine learning
- Good commercial acumen to apply data science into business solutions.
- Tools & languages: Python, R, SQL, PowerBI, Google Analytics, etc.