Design Lead (m/f/x)
For our client, one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, we are looking for an experienced, driven and inspiring Design Lead to lead the creative design unit within the Brand Communications team in Berlin.
You as a Design Lead will demonstrate affinity for the company’s user-centered core values through innovation, integrity and excellence as well as commitment and collaboration. Your mission will be to simplify financial services and to create products that help people improve and simplify their lives.
Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes in a beautiful office in Berlin-Mitte.
- Own all creative design decisions together with the Head of Brand, ensuring the highestquality of creative standards and design excellence
- Lead the brand design unit (including brand designer, digital designer, freelance illustration and motion graphic designers and external agencies)
- Use your design expertise to tell empowering brand stories effectively through a range of mediums and channels
- Design from small to large brand campaigns
- Uncover data insights to develop creative ideas that drive our business goals
- Mentor and inspire other designers
- Collaborate closely with product and marketing
- 5+ years of experience in strategic roles within the brand marketing and advertising industry (multidisciplinary in-house or agency setting / as a Senior Designer / Senior Art Director)
- First people management experience, but still handson to produce work – a creator!
- Plenty of experience dealing with key stakeholders and presenting concepts in impactful ways
- A selfstarter attitude and a strong level of confidence to come up with game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to better inform audience targeting and creative assets
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and communications and how to build strategies across different verticals
- Ideally, brand building expertise
Get in touch: [email protected]