About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Participate in hackathons and open source projects
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
- Build, design, manage and maintain servers and infrastructure for both on premise and in remote data centers
- Monitor and response to security and usability related concerns e.g firewalls, databases, malware protection software and etc
- Research and implement innovative solutions to increase performance of company's products
- Compile and document infrastructure related details
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in administering infrastructure, both physical and remote data centers
- Familiar with installation and administration of Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- Experience with versioning control tools and continuous deployment
- Great understanding of software engineering development process and environments e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435