I am on the lookout for a Business Director to join an industry-leading production house and creative agency in North London.
The Business Director will be responsible for the management and direction of an exciting portfolio of clients. You will grow your portfolio both organically and by leading and converting new business and suppliers in the digital sphere. You like hunting out new opportunities and galvanizing a team to convert them into live projects. As Business Director you know how to build, grow & maintain meaningful client and supplier relationships, are able to get the best out of people and inspire their internal team to perform at their best.
- Providing leadership and management to direct reports, suppliers and teams to create and execute on Integrated digital campaigns
- Used to building and developing a strong network of relationships across a variety of stakeholders from marketing managers to CEO’s and key digital suppliers
- Retain and grow client and supplier relationships, meeting or exceeding targets
- Be fully accountable for your portfolio of accounts, ensuring delivery to agreed service levels, and in line with external and internal KPI’s.
- Set expectations and interface closely with all stakeholders and suppliers on performance against execution goals
- Develop and implement business operating plans which formally identify additional business opportunities and specific ways to strengthen service delivery with clients and suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Motivational leadership – Drive thought-leadership in the digital sphere raising our profile of digital service offerings
- Sound decision making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Business Development of current accounts, assessing opportunities for organic growth in the digital sphere
If this sounds like you then I’d love to hear from you to tell you more about this opportunity. Please contact me on Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org