Are you a digital expert with an entrepreneurial spirit? Read on!
Being one of the world’s biggest digital behavior aggregators, our client is a pure AI company based in Singapore, scaling their digital business and growing their team here. They are currently looking to hire senior Digital Consultants to join their expanding team to drive the growth and success of the company.
In this dynamic position, you will have strong experience in digital marketing, programmatic expertise, project management and end-to-end media campaigns activations. The ideal candidate would have a solid background in digital execution and speaks very fluent in programming language. Having a broad understanding in data analytics and performance marketing and a background in agency or sales would be an advantage.
- Be the point of contact for agency requests and client servicing team ensuring that briefs are met with quality and timeliness.
- Work with Operation teams on required day to day deliverables and manage agency expectations by identifying and delivering the best possible digital solutions. Ensure quality of all works before delivery to clients.
- Maintain timeline and ensure delivery for key milestones including presentations and approvals.
- Work collaboratively with the internal/external/remote teams to monitor media campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with agency and internal teams.
- Support in pitches and new accounts where required.
- Develop and maintain a trusted consulting relationship with client such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy.
- Develop e-commerce deliverables and integrate with digital campaign to meet campaign objective.
- Establish and oversee adoption, training and usage/development of standard methodologies to continually drive incremental value and return on the campaign’s investment.
- Produce comprehensive reports for the clients with in-depth insights to improve future campaigns.
- Drives regular governance with client to report on critical metrics. Shares results & meaningful items with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with and demonstrate other teams/resources internally to bring in product specialists to meet the needs of customers.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- 5 years of experience in the digital media industry.
- Work experience in client side, agency, or digital platform selling digital media solutions.
- Programmatic experience with hands on work experience to drive results is a must.
- Experience with analytics, ad tracking and spreadsheet software; ability to use creative approaches to develop solutions through data.
- Solid understanding of e-commerce and performance marketing ecosystem
- Search & Social Knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, influencing, and presentation skill, ability to work across multiple levels in client organization.