Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other things, makes high-end audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Research & Data analyst that will mainly be responsible for the development of data models, data visualization and automation. You would interact heavily with the marketing, sales and content team. This role is ideal for everyone that can turn data into insights and focused on the practical impact.
- Consolidate large amounts of market data and apply analytical methods to generate business insights and initiate appropriate digital marketing strategies
- Working with raw data from the main marketing/sales platforms (Salesforce, Google Analytics and Ads/Display network, Social Media etc.)
- Provides in-depth analysis to the Asian and regional sales offices (RSO) and management teams
- Drive new consumer insights, and develop Datorama as a BI tool to visualize and automate reporting
- Set out analysis and targets (PLC, bargain generation and inventory optimization)
- Advice on channel performance & assortment planning
- Gain insights into Pricing and management margins
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst/ data analyst
- Bachelor degree in Digital Marketing, Statistics or related discipline
- Knowledge of MS office and digital tools, including Google Analytics and other BI tools
- Detail-minded with strong analytical mindset, self-motivated and good team player
- Strong command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in using Data Studio, Datorama and Power BI is preferable.
You’ll be working in a young department within a global company that takes pride in their high-quality products.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected].