Our client is an innovative fitness and well being brand embarking on a rebranding journey with top UK brand and digital experience agencies. They are using AI to achieve optimal fitness and are dedicated to the science of fitness. Our client are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with the Marketing Team, managing customer-facing assets (website, email blasts), help launch marketing campaigns, measure and analyze their performance.
You will be a part of our marketing team and work on:
- Website management: website editing and update using Content Management System (CMS), technically creating the new pages from scratch in CMS, working with designers and copywriter on content.
- Come up with website improvement ideas based on consumer insights and competitor research.
- Email marketing: work with copywriters and designers to prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution using marketing automation software.
- Campaign management: help launch a campaign, coupon management.
- Analytics: updating monthly dashboard, tracking email and campaign performance.
- Competitor research: tracking competitors’ promotions, website messaging, Social Media and emails
- Consumer insights: organize consumer interviews and do user testing of different assets and messaging
Required skills and experience
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- English native speaker.
- Analytical mindset, methodical and number driven. You love Excel tables!
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience, including internships, as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to learn a tool very fast.
- High achiever – great marks at Uni, extra curriculum activities.
- Knowledge of how to use cloud.
- Knowledge of CMS, Google Analytics and email software is a plus.
Are you keen to build a premium fitness brand? Get in touch with [email protected]