We would bet 100% that you have used at least one of their products once in your life. This FMCG company has many brands and for a skincare brand, they are looking for a Global Digital Marketing Lead with experience with digital transformation and data strategies. The focus will be on social media marketing, influencer marketing, E-commerce, data-driven marketing, and beauty tech.
In this role you’ll provide strategic direction, creating frameworks that define the strategy and enable flawless execution.
- Driving digital transformation across the brand by developing and executing brand and data strategies
- Push E-commerce development and sales growth on multiple markets in the region
- Develop groundbreaking innovative technology to showcase the products’ qualities
- Budget management for multiple projects, products, and launches
- Reach ambitious targets to support platform development
- About 6-8 years of digital marketing experience including leading, executing, and evaluating digital strategies and campaigns
- You have experience across any of these digital disciplines: chatbot marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, eCommerce, data-driven marketing, content, search, and/or media buying
- You are a team player that communicates clearly both with your own team and other teams
- You are curious, committed, you have a growth mindset, and are above all optimistic
The client offers an ongoing stream of experimentation, innovation, and collaboration to have the best possible (data-driven) marketing, E-commerce, and beauty tech.
Are you looking for a high-profile role that pushes digital transformation within a large organization?
Email me now: [email protected]