Our client is a Global consumer electrics company that, among other things, makes high-end audio equipment.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager – Campaign Strategy that can build and translate campaigns for the Hong Kong and Chinese markets. You know everything about conversion marketing to optimize the results from their ecommerce platforms. You get that done using all the possible digital marketing tools at hand
Campaign Strategy and Management
- Lead day to day management of digital marketing activities in China and HK: local campaigns, social media, affiliate, and organic search etc.
- Translate global digital (media) strategies, approaches and content into regional and local context, aligned with the Global Marketing brand strategy.
- Collaborate with regional E-Commerce Managers and the local Marketing Manager to deliver and execute marketing plans.
Social Media & Email Marketing & Content Marketing
- Provide social media marketing expertise within the local context – China and Hong Kong) and support the regional and local marketing and E-commerce teams
- In-depth understanding of email marketing campaigns, customer journeys and touchpoints to deliver content strategy and copywriting for various email marketing campaigns.
- Create regular digital marketing reports for local campaigns.
- Responsible for managing Greater China & HK Market KOLs and local digital vendors/agencies when required
- 6+ years’ work experience in Digital Marketing in an E-Commerce environment, preferably in a regional or global role.
- Proven track record for driving mid-funnel conversion campaigns and recovering/ re-engaging high-intent leads acquired by lead generation campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including social media (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, FB, IG and more), content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience in developing and curating engaging content for social media platforms, across text, video and images.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English, able to converse in Cantonese is a plus.
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics on conversion level for optimisation in performance marketing.
You’ll be working in a young department within a global company driving the success of their ecommerce platforms.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected]