We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that can service clients and build
strong relationships. You will be part of the delivery team that helps clients (mainly
multinational corporations) reach their online targets. It is a multi-faceted function in
an ambitious team.
Our client is a boutique Digital Marketing & Tech company in Hong Kong and
Singapore with the operations team spread out over Asia. They are specialising in
digital strategy, SEO and lead generation. The culture is diverse, international and
• Strategic planning, execution, and project management of successful holistic digital
marketing campaigns with SEO as the foundation and integrated with SEM and
• Working with the SEO Technical Team to audit clients’ website and provide
improvement recommendations and solutions.
• Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends,
prepare, and handle reporting/data analysis, and identify growth opportunities.
• Be the primary point of contact for multiple clients.
• Conducting campaign analysis, market research and competitor analysis for clients
• Identify, evaluate and take actions to improve campaigns’ effectiveness, efficiency
and quality of service
• Provide Fortnightly and Monthly reporting, conference calls with clients to review
• Manage and develop client relationships
• Finding opportunities for renewals, upsell and cross sell with commission structure
• Agency experience in managing campaigns across multiple industries and market
segments is a plus with SEO fundamental knowledge
• Good knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and popular SEO
tools such as AHREFS, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, SEMRush and preferably more
• You are an experienced SEO & SEM Campaign Manager with SEO & PPC
knowledge (AdWords, FB Business Manager, etc.) is a plus
• Good writing, communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• You care about craftsmanship and take pride in your work.
• Client facing and servicing role in prior career will be an added advantage
• A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
• Able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself
You will be a part of a growing firm with challenging and highly rewarding work.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Apply now: [email protected]