Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other consumer electronics, makes high-end audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Digital Platforms Project Director to drive performance on their digital platforms. This role combines knowledge of IT, Marketing and Project Management to improve the impact on e-commerce platforms like Shopify, and CRM platforms like Salesforce. The global character of this role will demand you to serve markets in SEA, Europe and North America.
- Lead the digital platform project management team and work with key stakeholders to implement new digital projects, maintain existing platforms and support change request through an Agile/Scrum approach.
- Define and manage project scope, risk assessment, resource management, develop and manage project timeline and manage cost estimation and monitoring of budget
- Co-ordinate communication and project integration between departments.
- Drive project management and implementation of E-Commerce Website to support E- Commerce Business.
- Liaise with software vendors and internal stakeholders to coordinate new website features, enhancements and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Discuss, plan and brainstorm for ideas, user experiences, and technical requirements with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage, QC and delivery supervision of outside vendors as necessary.
- Work closely with the digital platforms project management team and key stakeholders to prepare proposals and weekly updates.
- Produce and communicate internal and external project status reports and maintain all necessary project documentation.
- Mentor and train digital platforms project management team members.
- Minimum of 10 years of related professional experience in IT or within a Digital Agency.
- At least 5 years experience within a supervisory / managerial role leading development work.
- Certified in either PMP / PRINCE II / Scrum / Agile
- Hands on experience E-Commerce Platform Development
- Possesses a deep understanding and solid experience for planning methodology, End-to- End process of E-Commerce Business.
- Experience in Mobile Development either Native or Hybrid framework is an advantage
- Experience in API Development is an advantage
- Proactive, self-directed and can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal skill, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
You’ll be working in a growing and ambitious team within a global company that takes pride in their high-quality products.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected]