Digital Producer / Project Manager (w/m/x) – Berlin
For our client, a design studio for digital design and visual communications we are currently looking for a Digital producer / Project manager to join their team in Berlin.
You would be working on creating digital exhibits, develop digital concepts for third parties at the interface of art, education, politics and science.
- Consult and project manage in the areas of Design and Creative development
- Plan, structure and execute projects with budget responsibilities
- In charge of the client communication and cooperation with creation and development
- Write technical specifications, cost estimates and specifications – in close collaboration with the developers
- Ensure quality assurance of work results
- Participate in the development of project management methods
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience – preferably on the production side and in an agency environment
- Strong understanding and experience with at least two of the following: CGI Production, VR, WebGL, Unity3D, Interactive installations
- You possess a curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Dedicated and flexible under pressure of deadlines with an ability to prioritize as needed
- Excellent communication skills for daily cooperation with engineering, design, consulting and clients
- Pro-active, independent with great organization skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Fluent German and English
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011