Our client is an airline company who has consistently been named as the world's best carrier in their service field for 11 years in a row in international travel and airline awards. They are aiming to transform to digital operated airline company and looking for digital talents to strengthen their teams in China.
The position will plan and manage all facets of marketing for eCommerce business with a particular focus on our client’s sales and marketing. Ensures that key metrics (e.g., revenue, margin, profit, market share) are monitored and met. Collaborates with the field marketing team to drive sales promotions through online platform
Core responsibilities include:
● Overall ecommerce marketing strategy with focus on sales forecasting, and key metrics of driving premium mix, ASP and attachment, as well as website metrics and consumer behavior
● Key liaison with digital and product marketing team to ensure marketing plan alignment, and drive CRM strategy/planning and sales tracking
● Focus on on-line marketing strategy including CRM marketing and deal-of-the-day type offers
● Closely monitors and analyzes competitive activity and understands non-category promotional tactics as well
● Works closely with Demand Generation to ensure marketing activities and supportive creative are aligned with core messaging and key visuals
● Establish product offering position through market analysis and competitive research
● Managing channel conflict
● Measuring results and evaluating ROI
● Positioning our brand appropriately online
● 5+ years of directly related experience (APP, Website, Mini-program, E-commerce) is required.
● Bachelor degree (BA or BS) required, MBA preferred.
● Retail channel management and consumer goods experience
● Experience in creating, and comfortable with presenting, compelling presentations to the stakeholders and customers executives
● E-commerce experience preferred
● Sales and P&L Analysis – Analyzes sales forecasts and monitors sales and marketing investments as needed for maintaining accurate target plans
● Sales Optimization and ROI analysis – Partners with sales and marketing to drive effective online promotions
● Forecasting and Inventory Monitoring and Optimization