Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other consumer electronics, makes high-end audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a regional eCommerce Manager to drive both sales and branding. This role combines knowledge of marketing, sales and branding to ensure both sales targets and long term branding are being met. This eComm role is not just all about sales and much more hybrid, including branding and customer experience.
- Build presence across owned D2C, Amazon and B2B2C through our dealers
- Own, and operate the eCommerce platform in Hong Kong, Taiwan and one or two other Asian countries, end-to-end every day
- Improving the eCommerce process from defined outcomes, funnel improvements, payment over fraud to inventory and logistics
- Work closely with marketing, sales and logistics to plan product launches, support marketing campaigns, ensure inventory and support our dealer network
- Coordinate global calls with all eCommerce leaders to share best practices, and deliver input to IT on desired developments for our eCommerce offering
- 4-8 years experience in eCommerce role
- Experience with end-to-end eCommerce responsibility in a b2c or b2b business
- Able to analyse data and design eCommerce optimization tests to continuously push conversion higher and understand the needs from the customer journey
- Background working on eCommerce platforms, preferably Shopify and Salesforce Commerce
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Stakeholder management experience: You’ll work with different teams locally and abroad.
- Strong leadership and coaching of dispersed teams
- Business level reading and writing English and Cantonese, and preferably Mandarin
You’ll be working in a growing and ambitious team within a global company and the role holds the potential to grown into the eCommerce global leader (ex China).
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: firstname.lastname@example.org.