Opportunity to work for one of the most exciting consumer brands today!
Ecommerce Site Lead APAC
Based in Singapore
The client is a global technology company that focus on consumer electronic products with better performances and changing the way they look. Today, they have powered their growth in 75 countries in the world and is still rapidly expanding. With a full-fledged growth plan in place, the business is looking for an Ecommerce Site Lead to join the team to help on their e-commerce system.
You’ll work alongside a group of Digital Creatives, Copy Writers, Content Curators/Builders and Market Teams to support the execution of the brand across all Global Market websites.
Reporting to the Digital Content Lead, this role encapsulates three essential digital pillars to help the brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all their global websites:
- SEO Editing
- Site and Content Administration
- Digital Product Merchandising for Products
- Support the development, analysis and performance of markets' keyword targeting
- Track, report and analyse SEO performance data from campaigns/strategies
- Performing audits of large data sets from multiple sources, creating detailed yet clear reports to highlight inconsistencies or errors and provide solutions.
- Maintaining and updating local market direct sites and ensuring the experience delivered is user friendly and optimal for commercial performance
- Testing and reviewing of the market sites to ensure that all content is displaying and behaving correctly and adhering to global style guide standards, UI elements and page templates
- Monitor site traffic to measure how well page designs and content are performing with the sites target audience in mind
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to Felicia at [email protected]
Registration No: R1434487 | EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)