About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
As an Enablement Engineer, you will be the Subject Matter Expert of products and systems of the company. You will be actively supporting both pre and post sales activities by conducting product demo to the targeted users and providing product specification to system integrators and partners.
In order to help the partners to achieve their business objectives through the new features and products, you will provide training to transfer product knowledge, gather feedback from users based on deployment of the new features and products and at the same time, maintain effective communication to identify customer's needs and opportunities to help with future growth.
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in field applications engineering and familiar with Agile methodologies for software development
- Knowledge in the areas of container frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes), Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Websphere, Tomcat), REST, JSON, GIT
- Solid understanding in Internet Technologies, Protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAP
- Hands-on experience in Linux relevant skills including set-up, configuration and installation of applications
- Experience with deployment of software and hardware and conducting training to external partners
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What makes you standout?
- Optional: Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkins
- Optional: Working knowledge in Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana (ELK) stack and Kafka
- Excellent interpersonal, analytics and communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible, open-minded and quick learner
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435