For our client, a revolutionary startup in the field of healthcare communication, we are looking for an Experience Designer. The position is located in Berlin, including occasional travelling to the headquarters situated in New York. The successful candidate will work in a growing international team of experienced product experts, designers, developers and researchers across the two continents to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patient’s journey and to change the status quo for the better.
- Design and own the holistic brand experience across all touch points.
- Define the core elements of a scalable design system for the brand (typography, interaction patterns, rules, standards and components).
- Constantly strive to improve the users’ experience by providing suggestions and solutions.
- Be able to manage your own work load and report directly to the CEO of the company.
- Work closely with the Head of Product, Product Marketing, UX and UI designers and developers in Berlin and New York.
- Creating all visual design material outside of Product. A budget for a supporting freelance network will be available.
- After having established brand ownership you will be slowly expanding and developing a team of designers.
- You are a hands-on designer with profound understanding of branding design and brand communication.
- You have experience in working with big brands in an international environment.
- You have extensive experience in creating design systems and defining the design language for the brand.
- You are keen on innovation and have the right mindset for developing a new service.
- You create the brand experience based on user needs and user-centricity.
- Evangelizing design thinking comes as second nature to you – you take joy in motivating and inspiring others.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where proactive problem-solving skills are essential.
- Working for a good cause and being a game changer.
- Working in a fast-pace modern environment and contributing to the growth and development of the company.
- Professional development opportunities and career growth into the Director role.
- Opportunity to gather international experiences by means of travel and work in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to become a share-holder in the company.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!
Contact: [email protected]