User Experience Designer (Midweight)
7,000 – 7,500K per month
Based in Singapore
Our client is a global tech/ innovation company within the consumer electronics category.
Their mission is to solve problems with exciting new technologies and to defy convention.
We are looking for a hybrid T-shaped designer with a background in User Experience and User Interface design. A passionate designer who has a very sound understanding of applying UX principles across the full spectrum of the client’s digital portfolio.
• Someone who has excellent communication skills and is confident to present their work to team members and stakeholders
• Must be used to working in agile environments, in a collaborative fashion with multi-disciplinary teams across the organization
• You’re comfortable in steering a project from the concept stage, through to delivery utilizing intuitive usability
• Career progression is a big part of our client’s philosophy, you will be encouraged to mentor/ manage and coach your junior creatives
• Finally, we are looking for a candidate who has 3 or more years of work experience with a relevant portfolio consisting of wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows. Experience in doing responsive design for multiple devices like tablet and mobile is an added bonus.
* Due to the volume of the applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information contact Amreen Rahman [email protected]
Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1871214