My client is a Global Investment Company with locations all over the world. As Experience Lead you will work in partnership with the business to drive strategic change and continuous improvement for our digital presence. You will be responsible for having an in-depth understanding of the digital service offering, products and customer to develop the right digital experience for new initiatives, features and complex enhancements. You are a strong leader who thrives on solving tough design challenges with other people using a creative and user-focused approach.
- Activity promote how digital aligns to the overall vison to ensure everything we do reflects brand intention and the experience we want our customers to feel when they interact with us.
- Manage demand from business channel. Help coordinate teams to triage demand to determine who leads and who is involved in the design of each project or initiative.
- Help drive the roadmaps by working with stakeholders to determine relative business priorities and by providing tangible guidance on user experience effort and approach.
- Lead on the planning and kick-off of complex experience briefs, setting the design direction. Work with the business channel and technology to understand the problem, explore high-level ideas and develop out requirements.
- Be the conduit between the business channel and design studios (UX and UI designers). Provide detailed experience briefs and be available to support and guide at the start of the detailed design phase to ensure quality of output. Act as the point of contact for escalation.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the customer and collaborate with user researchers on persona creation.
- Seek out opportunities to create business value and improve the customer experience based on insight from research, analytics, and feedback. Appropriately articulate opportunities and work with stakeholders to action these insights.
- Build a deep understanding of our digital platforms and offerings. Be involved in mapping out as-is and future state service blueprints for all customer journeys and understand how we compare to the competition to establish benchmarks and success criteria to drive differentiation
- Form partnerships with other key teams within Digital and build strong relationships with stakeholders by actively seeking to understand goals and pain-points. Continually educate on the value of a user-centered design approach
- Relevant experience in an Experience Lead role or similar, based on the above description
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in a relevant field is desirable (e.g. usability, human factors, HCI, sociology, psychology, service design, computer science).
- Experience in financial services is desirable but not required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of a further European language is desirable but not required.
- Strong strategic and creative intuition due to extensive experience deploying digital solutions for enterprise businesses following a user-centered design process.
- Ability to run ideation workshops to drive scope and set the design direction of projects.
- Good project management, people management, and reporting skills.
- Experience working with insights from research, analytics and client feedback.
In addition to the above role, I am also recruiting for a Digital Insight Analyst and User Researcher for the same client.
This sounds like you and would like to know more?
Get in touch today: [email protected]