Our client is Asia’s leading fee-only wealth platform.
- Produce clean and testable code that can be confidently released in production. Review other team members’ contributions.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work closely with Product and business teams to produce high-quality results.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar experience.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in building web applications, preferably in a modern front-end stack with React.js/Redux and Node.js.
- You are familiar with HTML/CSS and React.js and its lifecycles and hooks.
- You have experience with agile processes, testing, CI/CD and production error/metrics monitoring.
- Eager and willing to learn new things. Staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same.
- Being a team player is key. We are a small but growing team, and we believe in building an environment that fosters a sense of belonging for all of our employees.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Nest.js in TypeScript or/and Sprint Boot in Java/Kotlin
- Experience working with GraphQL on the server-side and client-side
- Experience working in financial services is helpful but not a must.
Note: The role will be working remotely from China or Singapore.
For interested applicants, please send your CVs to this email: [email protected]