Cogs are working with a global content creation company based in beautiful London offices. They have one of the largest studio networks in the world comprised of a dedicated team of accomplished creative directors, film makers, photographers, directors, motion graphic designers, engineers and specialists.
Due to an ongoing demand in the company’s DACH markets, they now have an urgent requirement for a talented German speaking producer on a full time, permanent basis, who is comfortable with the broadcast advertising and adaptation/versioning process.
It is absolutely vital that you have fluency in German. It is also a prerequisite that you are fluent in written and verbal English.
This is an exciting chance to join a fast growing, fun and vibrant team, with great opportunities for career progression working on an array of interesting projects and clients.
• Experience in MS Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience working in a post-production environment
• Previous experience (1.5 – 2 years) of post work within the DACH market
would be preferred.
• Adaptation experience required: this includes and an understanding of
the process from brief to delivery of the spot i.e localised edit, local
voice over recordings, clearance procedures and delivery of spots to
global broadcast specs.
• TV administrative experience – Usage rights; media schedule fulfilment,
play-out processes etc.
• Knowledge/experience of post-production and international versioning /
adaptation would be an advantage
• Technically confident with common TV formats, codecs, audio files etc.
• Awareness of post-production software: Avid, FCP, Adobe Premiere,
After Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
• Previous experience in client management.
• Knowledge of delivery systems: i.e. Adstream, Beam, IMD, Dub-Sat etc.
• Excellent administrative skills
• Very organised and able to plan ahead and deliver on time
• Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects against tight deadlines.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Being pro-active, in providing Producer support where required, for
example being comfortable with:
• Suggesting ways to improve procedures/processes
• Ability to use any down-time to actively look to for opportunities to help
others / drive the business forwards.
• Confidence in dealing with fellow team producers, clients, agencies,
editors and sound engineers.
• Team player, ability to remain calm under pressure and positive attitude
If this sounds like you get in touch ASAP! For more information on the company and position, please get in touch with Beth on the Commercial team at Cogs Agency.