Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other things, makes high-end audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to drive performance on their digital platforms. This role combines knowledge of IT, Marketing and Project Management to improve the impact on e-commerce platforms like Shopify, and CRM platforms like Salesforce. The global character of this role will demand you to serve markets in SEA, Europe and North America.
- Drive growth, awareness and innovation for their well-known family of products
- Provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Oversee project goals, analyse data from project execution and create and deliver reports
- Assist & lead cross functional teams to solve complex business problems and deploy innovative solutions
- Provide strategic insight for delivery lifecycle roadmap planning
- Review current digital journeys and operation models to maximise sales opportunities and operational efficiency across products and platforms
- Perform stakeholder’s management and to interact professionally with diverse group of key decision makers
- Hands-on experienced in ecommerce platform (i.e. Shopify, Magento or other CMS platforms)
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Demonstrated track record of product development projects and product and/or program launches
- High proficiency in using Asana for project management is much preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- You are highly organized
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 4-6 years of experience in digital product design & management
You’ll be working in a global company with a local culture that takes pride in their high-quality products.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected]