Global Corporate Relations Adviser (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is an independent humanitarian NGO working in over 31 countries, dedicating their efforts to saving lives and rebuilding futures by delivering high-quality aid.
As they are currently looking to expand, they are searching for a Global Corporate Relations Adviser to join their team in Berlin and manage partnerships with corporations in the German market. This includes developing guidelines, tools and trainings as well as advising and supporting the organization on corporate partnerships.
- Develop and implement the corporate partnership strategy for the German speaking market in line with the NGO’s private sector fundraising strategy – ensure the strategies align in collaboration with the Head of Global Corporate Relations;
- Identify corporate partnerships opportunities as well as broker and cultivate relationships, design partnership arrangements and fundraising activities, facilitate partner negotiations;
- Formalize partnership deal structures and carry out fundraising activities targeting corporate donors, business leaders, philanthropists and private foundations to provide monetary and pro bono partnerships;
- Work consultatively and collaboratively with field programs and other relevant departments to identify concepts and suitable opportunities for corporate partnerships;
- Analyze and monitor the relevant business environment and market trends in connection with corporate collaborations;
- Monitor and evaluate the fundraising income and ensure it is kept within budget;
- Develop, document and maintain own knowledge regarding the NGO’s environment;
- Implement and develop the communication products and activities with relevant partners and supporters in collaboration with the Content and Digital distribution section;
- Develop a yearly review of all the corporate and private partners and relationships;
- Ensure that the corporate CRM-system is updated with relevant information and support on acquisition and development of it.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within marketing, business development, sales, communication and /or social impact or other relevant professional qualifications;
- Demonstrated ability to engage at senior levels in business and development sector contexts, and to build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives;
- Documented experience in project planning and management with demonstrated experience in creating new partnerships;
- Experience working with stakeholders across the public, private, and non-profit sectors, preferably with an existing network of contacts to draw upon;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build bridges between the corporate industry and the humanitarian sector;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with short deadlines;
- Capable of working independently and have a proactive mindset – can self-start initiatives and work remotely from the rest of the corporate team;
- Fluency in English and German.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011