Interested in pushing the boundaries of digital marketing in beauty technology? Read on!
Our client is a reputable skincare brand looking for an innovative thinker with great technical understanding to lead and drive their digital brand strategy to transformative heights. This is a high-profile role who is a thought leader, challenges the status quo and is able to develop and drive a successful brand and data strategy by leading and executing various ways of digital marketing to grow the success of the brand.
This role will be part of a high-performing team pioneering the transformation of the brand digitally. The ideal candidate is innovative, data-driven and capable of a strong influential leadership and collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams across geographies.
To spearhead the integrated communications across projects, drive futuristic thinking on skin diagnostic development and accelerate eCommerce growth. You will need to provide strategic direction and lead execution with your team for the following workstreams:
- Develop and drive brand and data strategy. Creating strategic frameworks defining the core of the brand digital strategy, and executing it
- Accelerate eCommerce growth by working with internal teams, e-Retailers (Shopee, Lazada) and data insights firms.
- Drive thought leadership, platform enhancements of AI beauty tech tool. This includes managing platform development with retail partners, chatbot developers, local brand teams, R&D.
- Develop innovative digital solutions to bring alive the brand POV across projects
- Establish best in class strategy and executions across social media and Influencer marketing with framework and analytics to build brand love
- Budget setting and management across various digital workstreams
- Proven track record (min. 6-8 years) of digital marketing experience on leading, executing and evaluating digital strategies to campaigns
- Prior experience/knowledge across any of these digital disciplines: chatbot marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, eCommerce, data-driven marketing, content, search and/or media buying
- Interest in beauty and skincare would be advantageous
- Able to foster collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- Analytical acumen and strategic thought leadership, proven learning ability and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize complex project deliverables and competing projects
- Learns fast, be agile to adopt and master new technology or data system
- Have a start-up mentality to pilot new approach
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong track record of delivering results
If this sounds like you, pls send your CV to [email protected]
We regret that only suitable profiles will be reached out to.