Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other things, makes high-end audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a UX/UI designer that can bring their different digital assets together to create a streamlined online experience across all of the company’s products. In a small team, you’ll get to work on the full range from conceptualizing to wireframing and prototyping for regional and global markets.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers and engineers to help define business and feature requirements
- Participate in the whole design process (especially the prototype stage), from concept to launch
- Design wireframes and user interfaces
- Stakeholder management with the aim to smoothly run design projects
- Participate in user research and data analysis
- Help to build the company’s digital branding style guides
- You have experience in creating design patterns and managing a digital library
- Be comfortable experimenting, accepting feedback and iterating on ideas
- Focus on details that drive the desired outcome
- Able to work efficiently and collaboratively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience in working on the whole design process
- Experiences in using Sketch, Zeplin Creative Cloud and Invision (or other prototype tools) will be highly preferable
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital design
You’ll be working in a global company with a local culture that takes pride in their high-quality products.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected]