About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
As the Head of Software Architect, you will be the advisor to the company on best practices in the areas of architecture, design of frameworks and distributed systems.
In the role, you will be focusing in:
- Complete POCs to validate potential technical solutions and present to potential clients
- Create and implement technical development roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Owner in identifying suitable technical solutions to match requirements of users
- Collaborate with Hardware and Software teams in product development
- Architect solutions which are scalable and fault tolerant
- Provide guidance and mentoring teammates
What we are looking for:
- Experience in managing architecture of at least 3 systems with modern Open Source Technologies in particular Red Hat products
- Expert in design patterns including microservices and strategies on service separation
- Solid experience in Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Familiar with RDBMS, NoSQL and distributed databases
- Passionate in learning and exploring new technologies
- Able to translate complex concepts and ideas to all levels clearly and concisely
- Expert level on engineering development processes such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc
- Hands-on experience in full stack development
- Experience with Node.js, React, Databases, Storage and REST
What makes you standout?
- Highly analytical and passionate about technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible, open-minded and quick learner
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435