Head of Strategy – Customer Engagement & Commerce – Frankfurt (w/m/x)
Our client, an award-winning integrated creative network recently started offering consulting services for digital transformation and brand strategy in Germany. Their goal is to combine the analytical-strategic expertise of management consultancies with the creative and brand management experience. For them, Customer Engagement & Commerce means increasing the value of customers for brands and as such, they combine personalization, relevant content, omnichannel activations, and service design.
To support their strategy team, they are currently looking for a Head of Strategy to take charge of the entire strategy team and become the CSO’s right hand in the process. They offer fantastic career-progression possibilities and access to their global expertise.
- Oversee and lead a team of 3 other Strategists focused on Customer Engagement & Commerce;
- Work closely with the Business Lead – Germany for Customer Engagement & Commerce to drive business;
- Collaborate efficiently with other teams such as Data & Analytics, CX, UX/UI, and Creative technology;
- Operational lead with team setup, career conversations, development plans responsibility – as well as cost-effective client and resource allocation;
- Work closely with the other senior German – and global leadership team.
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Engagement, Experience, and Digital Strategy;
- You are highly energetic, possess a can-do attitude coupled with a strong sense of ownership and determination to succeed;
- Fantastic analytical and strategic skills with proven experience in Customer Engagement, Commerce, Customer Experience as well as Digital Strategy;
- Understanding of Acquisition / Performance Marketing as well as Customer Experience (CRM & Loyalty);
- Familiar with methods and tools in Data & BI (dealing with data and CRM solutions) and in the field of service design and agile process models;
- Understanding of what makes a great brand – with a thorough up-to-date understanding of modern marketing and building strong brands;
- Ability to understand business problems and frame them in innovative ways;
- Highly organized and business savvy with critical thinking skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Mentor with strong leadership skills comfortable to steering large and diverse teams;
- You are a natural problem solver who likes to take initiative and work both independently and within the team;
- Willingness to travel as required to visit clients and the other offices in Germany;
- Excellent and persuasive presentation skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills in both German and English – written and verbal.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011