Our client, a Global Retail chain are hiring for an Information Security Manager who possesses solid business acumen and technical expertise. You will be responsible for driving the organisation-wide Information Security strategy for the information Technology Infrastructure in their stores and e-commerce website.
- Develop, maintain and implement security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure projects related to Information Technology infrastructure adhere to Security by Design principles.
- Identity and mitigate information security risks and implement appropriate information security controls
- Perform PCI-DSS Assessments and fulfil PCI-DSS obligations for current and new projects and systems.
Maintain and monitor existing network and security infrastructure such as Web Application Firewalls, SIEM platforms, and File Transfer platforms.
- Ensure the organisation complies with the relevant legal, regulatory and industry requirements.
- Identify threat scenarios, quantifying the risks and working out and executing effective mitigation controls.
- Implement and conduct vulnerability scans, network penetration tests and application security tests as required.
- Coordinate appropriate responses to Information Security incidents
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the latest threats, technologies and mitigation techniques.
- Information Technology or Information Security related degree from a reputable education institution
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in an Information Security related position in Information Security
- Exposure and expertise in Security Operations Centres, Penetration testing, Identity Access Management, Endpoint, Data and Application Security and other Information Security domains.
- Extensive knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
If you are ready for the next stage of your career, please email your updated CV to [email protected] or hit the apply button.
EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1440978