An Infrastructure Engineer is needed to join this independently owned agency specialising in video-based products. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll have a broad role including building infrastructure for new clients which will then be migrated to old clients, maintaining code and creating modules, working on client specific products and live operations. Infrastructure Engineers in this agency will have some interactions with clients so you will need to be engaged, curious and able to work under pressure.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll be experienced in:
– Developing infrastructure architectures
– Working within projects to design high availability/high scalability solutions
– Supporting live systems as part of a wider DevOps methodology
– Containerisation technologies eg. Docker and Kubernetes
– Log aggregation
– Scripting (Bash, python)
– Any experience with other cloud platforms and technologies (kafka, Prometheus, vault and helm) are a bonus
This agency is based in Shoreditch and still owned by its founders. They pride themselves on having an open and accessible culture, interesting and challenging work, a healthy work/life balance and ample opportunities for ownership and testing new ideas. You’ll get to work with big names in the entertainment and sporting industries.
If you’re an Infrastructure Engineer up for the challenge get in touch for more details.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.