Do you want to transform businesses through designing and engineering customer experiences and
tech? Keep reading!
Our client is a software and consulting firm with offices in 30 different countries and specializes in
software development (including product design &development and digital platform engineering),
digital strategy and experience design.
There are 22 people in the design team across HK, Singapore and Japan and have a highly global
collaborative design community with opportunities to work on projects around Asia, with a focus on
• Lead the user experience design for different types of projects
• Support the clients from the research and discovery phase all the way to designing,
prototyping, testing and iterating
• Design and facilitate workshops
• Take charge or user testing and research, and presenting findings
• Lead the team’s capabilities on UX Design methods ranging from research and product
development to service design and thought leadership
• Question ways of working and challenge the team to perform at their best
• 6-11 Years experience, preferably at a digital agency
• Strong UI background and able to explain design decisions
• You are a native Cantonese speaker
• Art Direction background with strong analytics skills
• Strongly process oriented
• Great in-depth understanding of the entire UX lifecycle
• Able to think strategically and able to explain design decisions
• Experience working with Engineering teams
• Able to visually, verbally and in writing express your ideas and findings
• Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider
context of digital product design
• Able to lead a workshop and proven to have worked on complex problems
• Mentoring and guiding junior designers comes naturally to you
You will join a world class senior design team and a grass route design talent academy, giving opportunity to learn from peers and mentor juniors.
Do you want to work in a culture that supports continuous personal and professional development
to explore niche and passion projects within design?
Email me now and we discuss the details: