For our client, one of the leading German service design studios with offices in Berlin and Munich, supporting companies and organizations with building innovative products & services, we are looking for a Lead Interface Designer in Munich. Together with the professionals in the field of sustainability, including designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs you will work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses. This means you will work with leading technologies on the development of prototypes and their implementation.
This job is an excellent opportunity and an exciting challenge for you to take charge of design processes and show yourself as a leader, working on the future of mobility.
- Deliver User Interface and Screen Design for a variety of projects in the field of automotive and in-car applications
- Establishing workflows, processes and tools in order to create scalable Design Systems
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the team members, however, be able to dive into the creative process hands-on
- Be a designer as well as a project leader and a mentor for the design team
- Present ideas and concepts on C-level and be the interface to the client
- You consider yourself to be a Design Technologist and a skilled professional in Design Operations
- You are skilled in Design Systems and Product Design and you have a great understanding of the business impact of Design
- You are a collaborative inspirator who grows the team’s skill-set and contributes to their professional development
- You are not only a systematic thinker but also a proactive doer
- You have an affinity for innovation and an aspiration to develop your knowledge in the field
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German
- A 4-day working week
- Internal learning formats, including trainings and courses
- A skill based organizational structure where you can use all your abilities to work self-managed and without hierarchy levels
- Therefore a great culture that enables you to share your knowledge within educational social work events and your own entrepreneurial formats
Sounds like the perfect fit for you? Get in touch!
Contact: [email protected]