For our client, an international consulting firm for innovation globally with more than a decade of design and user experience and deep technical expertise and business sense, we are looking for a Lead UI Designer (f/m/x) to join the interdisciplinary team in the UX department in Berlin Mitte.
As a Lead UI Designer, you will be responsible for leading the complete visual design process of user interfaces on multiple projects across various industries like automotive, consumer products, financial services, and health care. If the mission to grow and transform businesses through the creation of new digital services and products goes hand in hand with what you imagine your next step to be, then this role is definitely for you!
- Manage the full process for creative visual interface design from the exploration of striking visual art directions till pixel-perfect screen-designs.
- Steer UI design teams to deliver outstanding visual experiences across the whole range of product and service touchpoints.
- Lead visual design projects from early explorations over detailed design definition and implementation until the final market launch.
- Create project proposals and contribute with your expertise in estimation sessions for complex, large scale projects.
- Create and hold striking presentations based on strong narratives to convince stakeholders from your visual ideas and vision.
- Participate in cross-functional interdisciplinary workshops and brainstorming sessions, internally or with clients.
- Take active leadership with 1-4 direct reports of the UI Design team and guide and mentor them with your expertise.
- At least 5 years of professional experience designing user interfaces.
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art creative tools and processes, from waterfall till agile.
- Solid experience designing for multiple platforms like embedded systems (product interfaces), native applications, web, or similar.
- Passion for beautiful pixels and vectors. In detail, but also the big picture.
- Experience of leadership on team and project level.
- Project management experience is a plus.
Get in touch: [email protected]