Lead User Researcher (m/f/x) / Berlin
Our client is a world´s leading business consulting firm with offices all around the globe. Continuing driving the innovation in the industry, they are establishing a Research Lab (a team of industry experts specializing in research and strategic design) within the business – utilizing design thinking and digital technologies to create new ways of working that will define the future of how they deliver professional services.
We are looking for a Lead User Researcher with the level of experience and credibility to set the strategic project vision in a global environment – highly skilled in ethnographic research, observational studies, qualitative and quantitative research. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Global Innovation Director.
- Developing the initial strategic vision for the lab, building the lab team and evangelizing research practices within the business
- Working closely with the service design and innovation teams driving digital acceleration
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research and deciding on appropriate methods and tools
- Synthesizing research data and turning evidencebased research into insights and actions
- You will have the opportunity, to be an advocate for design thinking, helping others in the firm develop the best practices for user research
- Fluency in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong ability to generate and communicate compelling and actionable insights
- Ability to navigate multiple stakeholder groups and influence others
- You have worked independently in a fastpaced environment within complex ecosystems
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a selfstarter
- You are resilient and stressresistant with a hands on attitude
- 5 10 years of experience
Please get in touch: [email protected]