For our client, an innovation consultancy that has digital values at its core, we are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer based in Berlin. Working on projects at the intersection of e-mobility and energy, in the fields of IoT, robotics and face recognition, the agency designs innovative mobile apps and online software – all with a focus on user experience and interaction. Our client believes that the winning recipe for digital projects is happy people, happy customers and happy users – which perfectly displays the distinctive culture of the company.
The challenge for you as a Lead UX/UI Designer will be to lead multiple cross-discipline teams, being able to inspire team members, drive design quality and bring product design to excellence, and be a strategic partner to the clients.
- Be a strategic and creative thinker, able to lead and inspire the team members and able to provide them with a constructive feedback.
- Lead Business Development activities and define product offerings as a strategic partner to the clients.
- Lead large scale design projects and related accounts and be responsible for the product design excellence.
- Translate brand identity and guidelines in compelling UX/UI design.
- Evolve and innovate the UX/UI practice inside of the company, pulling in state-of-the-art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Be a company’s ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Conversational German and fluent English.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in creating and bringing products and services to market.
- Ability to manage innovation design projects, related accounts and interdisciplinary teams.
- Expertise in understanding user research outcomes and processing them in successful UX/UI products.
- Expertise in collaborating with other designers, developers and advisors.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Experience working in a tech and innovation design environment and great understanding of the emerging technologies field.
- First-class verbal and written communication skills with the ability to eloquently articulate strategy, concepts and rationale.
If you are a designer who needs to share an excitement about innovative and beautifully crafted digital experiences that have a positive impact on people’s lives, get in touch for more information!