A Machine Learning Engineer is needed to join a highly experienced and performance orientated start-up with offices in London, Silicon Valley and Singapore. Using advanced data capture, AI and cloud compute technology this company generates accurate and usable 3D building plans for clients in Europe, Asia and America.
As a Machine Learning Engineer specialising in computer vision and geometry, you’ll be responsible for driving technical innovations that fuel their product. You will conduct applied research projects from prototyping to deploying deep learning methods applied to 2D and 3D computer vision.
The London team is currently at 6px, split between development and R&D. In this role you’ll be working closely with the team in Silicon Valley (occasional travel only, max 1-2 times per year).
They are considering candidates at the midweight to senior level. Successful candidates will have:
– Ph.D or M.Sc in Computer Science or a quantitative field with at least 5 years of experience in industry or academia
– Substantial experience with implementing ML models in industry
– Expert knowledge of Python and common machine learning frameworks (tensorflow, keras, pytorch)
– Expert knowledge of historical and modern computer vision algorithms
– A very good understanding of software architecture and programming patterns
Experience in any of the following would be highly beneficial:
– Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud platforms
– Practical experience with Kubernetes or similar deployment technologies
– Publications at top conferences
– Experience with computational geometry concepts
– Experience with large datasets, computing languages and frameworks (Scala, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop)
– Past leadership experience in the realm of computer vision
If you’re obsessed with solving tangible problems, have proven experience with thought leadership, an interest in machine learning and R&D, and want to work for a company that values focused and impactful work where the team is the most important element of what they do get in touch for more details.