Market Success Manager (m/f), Frankfurt (office), Berlin (remote)
Our client, a UK data monitoring and analytics provider is currently looking for a Market Success Manager responsible for monitoring, structuring and analyzing marketing data of a renowned German automotive brand.
You will create and maintain metric reports, visualize data, develop insights, and infer recommendations to support data-driven decision making. Your ability to analyze data, extract meaning, and communicate findings is key to highlight the effectiveness and business impact of chosen measures and strategies. To that end, you are working closely together with the Project Lead and the international multi-disciplinary team, and when necessary, onsite with your client.
- Analyzing data and creating insights, understanding data in the context of optimization and recommendations
- Develop comprehensive KPI reports, monitor site performance and generate next step recommendations while supporting the client’s interests
- Present reports in an easy-to-understand fashion with a strong focus on the business
- Offering insights to marketing strategy, architecture, consumer behavior, profiling and customer journeys
- Client facing, managing multiple stakeholders
- Travel required
- Ensure data tracking accuracy and consistency
- You bring 2-3 years’ experience providing analysis and insight for multiple digital channels, including campaigns, websites, apps
- Proficiency utilizing leading analytics tools, such as Adobe (a plus) and Google analytics
- Client-oriented, analytical thinker with a solid understanding of WebAnalytics KPIs, Metrics
- Experience with research and visualization of consumer insights
- Fantastic presentation skills and creativity in developing presentation decks with actionable information and data analysis to business stakeholders
- Expert in using the Office Suite (Excel, PPT)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate information to a cross-functional group
- Strategic mindset with excellent analytical skills as well as innovative customer- and market-oriented thinking
- Highly organized, self-sufficient, and proactive problem solver
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Automotive industry experience is a plus
- German (fluent), English (fluent)
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 (0)30 – 467 267 011