Cogs are working with a global industry-leading ad tech organisation. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for an ambitious Marketing Operations Co-ordinator to join the team in London.
This role will sit in the wider Digital Marketing team and have a broad range of responsibilities including championing what the Marketing Operations team deliver, building relationships with all marketers across three regions and putting into place best practices. The role requires someone with very strong operational skills and excellent customer service.
Experience of working in a similar role preferably within a B2B global organisation. Knowledge of CRM and ESP and able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will report into the Senior Marketing Database Manager based in the London office.
· A keen interest in the ad-tech industry
· Experience in managing projects
· Organised with a can-do attitude
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Good communicator and excellent English writing and speaking skills
· Managing daily Wrike ticket marketing requests on support for Marketing Performance, Reporting and Marketing execution
· Write, produce and send out the monthly Marketing Ops Newsletter
· Prepare presentation slides and organise and take notes during the weekly Marketing Ops team and global marketing operations meetings
· Maintain and update the Marketing Ops Resource Centre where all process and training notes are stored.
· Scheduling regular meetings across technical, sales effectiveness and marketing teams.
· Recording and circulating meeting agendas, actions and supported documentation.
· Facilitate and coordinate any actions required from the weekly meetings.
· Proficient MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
· Understanding of Marketing performance and campaign management
· Experience with Pardot ESP and Salesforce CRM
The offices are based in Holborn and there are great company benefits on offer, including generous holiday, regular company socials, daily breakfast, healthy snacks, games room, social space, Friday massage, Pilates and yoga classes.
For more details please get in touch with Beth on the team at Cogs.