Our client is an international consumer electrics company that, among other consumer electronics, makes some of the world’s best audio equipment for both at home and for professional use.
For their HQ in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Marketing Technology Manager to design, build, plan and collaboratively execute E-commerce platform optimization and automation projects. Main platform is Shopify on which you’ll do UX enhancements, cross platform integration with ecommerce tools, support Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud integration and develop campaign webpages for global initiatives.
This is a hybrid role for someone with knowledge of digital marketing, experience with full stack development and is an organised team player.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Designers in supporting the development, execution and optimization of global digital marketing efforts
- Full stack development: Optimize and set-up the backend and backend of ecommerce websites (Shopify)
- Develop integrations with Salesforce products
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers
- Offer technical advice and support to enable the team to strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Development and implementation experience with Shopify
- You can code with Ruby on Rails
- Experienced in building object oriented web applications in Vue.js, HTML5, and CSS3 (experience in ReactJS or Node.js will be considered)
- Experienced in RESTful APIs development and responsive web development
- You have experience with Google marketing tools (campaign tracking, data integration etc)
You’ll be working in a growing and ambitious global team on the success of an amazing brand.
Are you ready to take up this opportunity? Or do you know someone that would be perfect? Send me an email now and let’s discuss the details: [email protected]